Login / Signup Issues
- Use the Chrome browser.
- Disable any ad blockers you have installed.
- Clear Cache & Cookies
- On your browser toolbar, click the 3 dots in the top right, then More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
- In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- If none of that works, in Chrome, please right click and choose Inspect.
- Select the Console tab.
- Take a screenshot of the errors and send to us. (Screenshot sample below).
- With this information we can investigate what’s going wrong.
- Command + Enter: Split text into new scenes.
- Command + B: Add bold to selected text.
- Command + I: Add italics to selected text.
- Ctrl + Enter: Split text into new scenes.
- Ctrl + B: Add bold to selected text.
- Ctrl + I: Add italics to selected text.
How to Export a PDF
How to Let Collaborators Edit
- Open a project.
- Click “Share” in the top right corner.
- Invite a collaborator.
- Switch between “Edit” or “Comment” with a click.
How to Cancel Your Subscription
You may cancel your subscription at anytime. If cancelled within 30 days of upgrading, a refund should be automatically applied to your credit card. If it doesn’t come through, please contact us and we’ll apply it manually.
- Login to your Plot account.
- Click ‘My Account’ in the top right.
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ at the bottom of the popup.
If you get an error message, please contact support.
Can I Signup Without Social Media?
Not yet, but we are actively working on this and it will be a part of our next update!