Be the hero your team needs and deliver storyboards in the blink of an eye.
Drag & Drop
Move scenes and images however you like. Your assets are always ready to be used again.
- Andrew GallunSenior Videographer @ 4imprint.com"This storyboard software is simple to use and, simply put, it works! I was looking for something affordable and easy to use and this is it. I had my first storyboard ready to share with colleagues in 15 minutes. Great job!"
- Jonathan SontagVideo & Motion Graphics Specialist @ MINDBODY, Inc."Plot is a game changer for storyboarding. It's so easy to use and saves time, allowing me to focus even more on the work at hand. Using Plot, I develop scripts and storyboards from initial outlines to final shot lists, collaborating with co-workers and contractors throughout the entire process."
- Mitch DavisCreative Director @ Mitch Davis Media"The best part about this app is instantly seeing your script in storyboard format. You can easily break apart sentences into different scenes with a hotkey. Trying to do this stuff in Photoshop is so much more tedious. Doing this in a browser is lightweight and easy to update."
- David NedrowStudent Screenwriter & Director @ The Los Angeles Film School"The app is phenomenal, seriously everything I've looked for. User friendly. Makes my time better spent. Excellent."
“This storyboard software is simple to use and, simply put, it works! I was looking for something affordable and easy to use and this is it. I had my first storyboard ready to share with colleagues in 15 minutes. Great job!”Andrew GallunSenior Videographer @ 4imprint.com
Create your story with a few clicks.
Love the process.
Experiment without limitations.
Manage feedback in one place.
How to Storyboard with Plot
It only takes a few minutes to get started.
Why did I start Plot?
“After creating animated videos for over 7 years, I came to despise how tedious it was to format and edit a basic storyboard template. I believe we should feel empowered to organize our ideas quickly and effectively. Plot was designed so you can focus on the most important part of your project: the story.”
Say goodbye to storyboard templates!
Storyboarding can be a formatting and logistics nightmare; Plot lets you write, draw and collaborate online, for free, so you can focus on what’s most important: your story.
It doesn’t have to be like this.
You’ve spent hours organizing your story… placed all your images, and ordered the scenes just right. Things are going well, then that dreaded moment arrives: you realize you should insert one more scene at the beginning. Wait… you’re storyboarding on a template… you can’t just insert a scene. Frustration bubbles to the surface as you copy, paste and move 32 scenes, just to make room for one more. How barbaric.
Don’t you value your time?
By accepting the storyboard process as tedious, you’re distracting yourself from the most important part of your project: the story. Not only that, you’re wasting time. Time that translates into lost money. With Plot, you can build a 20 scene project in less than 3 minutes—that’s over 3x faster than a traditional storyboard template—and it gets even better from there!
- Need to insert another scene? Click.
- Draw some images? Done.
- Invite people to make changes? Heck yes.
This is the easiest decision you’ll make today!
We’re offering a 100% free account, to experience the benefits of Plot with absolutely no risk. Seriously, what do you have to lose? The choice is yours: you can keep doing storyboards the old way, but why would you?
You’re just seconds away from putting the joy back into storyboarding!