Why Use Plot?
Your Video Needs a Roadmap
Finish your videos faster.
Avoid mistakes in production.
Concentrate on your story.
Keep feedback in one place.
Work with any size team.
Experiment with new ideas.
How It Works
Make Storyboards in
4 Easy Steps
Break your text into scenes with a few clicks.
Share your work with teammates to review, comment and edit.
Download a PDF of your storyboard for offline viewing.
- Mitch DavisCreative Director @ Mitch Davis Media"The best part about this app is instantly seeing your script in storyboard format. You can easily break apart sentences into different scenes with a hotkey. Trying to do this stuff in Photoshop is so much more tedious. Doing this in a browser is lightweight and easy to update."
- Jonathan SontagVideo & Motion Graphics Specialist @ MINDBODY, Inc."Plot is a game changer for storyboarding. It's so easy to use and saves time, allowing me to focus even more on the work at hand. Using Plot, I develop scripts and storyboards from initial outlines to final shot lists, collaborating with co-workers and contractors throughout the entire process."
- Andrew GallunSenior Videographer @ 4imprint.com"This storyboard software is simple to use and, simply put, it works! I was looking for something affordable and easy to use and this is it. I had my first storyboard ready to share with colleagues in 15 minutes. Great job!"
“The best part about this app is instantly seeing your script in storyboard format. You can easily break apart sentences into different scenes with a hotkey. Trying to do this stuff in Photoshop is so much more tedious. Doing this in a browser is lightweight and easy to update.”Mitch DavisCreative Director @ Mitch Davis Media
Why did I start Plot?
“After making animated videos for 7 years, I came to despise how tedious it was to edit a basic storyboard template. We should be empowered to organize our creative ideas quickly, and beautifully, so we can spend more time focusing on what’s important.”
Say goodbye to storyboard templates!
Storyboarding can be a formatting and logistics nightmare; that’s why Plot lets you write, draw and collaborate online: so you can focus on your story.
It doesn’t have to be like this.
You’ve spent hours organizing your story… placed all your images, and ordered the scenes just right. Things are going well, then that dreaded moment arrives: you want to insert one more scene at the beginning. Wait… you’re storyboarding on a template… you can’t just insert a scene. Frustration bubbles to the surface as you copy, paste and move thirty-two scenes, just to make room for one more. How barbaric.
Don’t you value your time?
By accepting the storyboard process as tedious, you’re distracting yourself from the most important part of your project: the story. Not only that, you’re wasting time. Time that translates into lost money. With Plot, you can build a 20 scene project in less than 3 minutes—that’s over 3x faster than a traditional storyboard template—and it gets even better from there!
- Need to insert another scene? Click.
- Draw some images? Done.
- Invite people to make changes? Heck yes.
This is the easiest decision you’ll make today!
We’re offering a 100% free account, to experience the benefits of Plot with absolutely no risk. Seriously, what do you have to lose? The choice is yours: you can keep doing storyboards the old way, but why would you?
You’re just seconds away from putting the joy back into storyboarding!